10 Ways To Show Up For Your Dreams
We have spoken a lot about goal setting and the strategic element of it.
So we wanted to follow on from that by talking about showing up for your dreams.
Showing up for your dreams is more than just setting them and having a plan.
Showing up for your dreams is where you make a daily commitment to them.
With that in mind, we wanted to share 10 ways you can show up for your dreams.
1. Be consistent. Keep posting. Consistency is half the battle.
2. Be conscious of how you feel. How you feel about your dreams is such a powerful tool.
3. Be Accountable- Buddy Up, find an accountant, coach, or get a friend to hold you to it.
4. Create rituals. Rituals will help you to keep in sync with your mind, body and soul.
5. Mono-task. Work on one thing at a time to prevent overwhelm.
6. Get started! Progress over perfection. Why? Because perfection does not exist.
7. Tackle one thing at a time. Little steps amount to big steps.
8. Set a weekly reminder to review and check in with yourself and your goals.
9. Remind yourself daily of your dream every day. Set reminders, create a vision board, record your own affirmations and listen to them before you go to sleep, put up motivational prints, write notes to yourself. Be active and present with your goals every day.
10. Set yourself mini weekly tasks. For example, work on ‘x’ for one hour a day.
What next? If you haven’t already, check out our goal-setting series. Discover how to set the right goals, the framework to achieve those goals and the toolkit to aid you on your journey. Set visual reminders everywhere. It is so important that you align yourself with your goals every day.
About the author
Chloe Slade is the Marketing Manager here at Cone and focuses on creating content that brings business and lifestyle together. Chloe is keen makeup lover, foodie and loves to work from luxurous destinations.